Installation and Manufacturing
All TS Booker furniture is manufactured in our Wakefield factory and is always installed by TS Booker site teams. It is common for the staff that builds the products in the factory to be the same staff that installs the furniture on site. We like to believe that this procedure generates a certain amount of pride in their work.
Our Installations manager who visits sites to check on quality and progress continually assesses all TS Booker installations.
On completion of the installation the client is asked to complete a completion certificate that asks about the service provided by TS Booker. The information gained from these documents is then reported to the board of Directors and any problems are resolved as part of our Quality Procedures.
TS Booker uses all our own staff and partnering suppliers for the majority of the works involved in a turnkey project. The companies that we use are used to working with TS Booker and have been involved on numerous projects over many years. TS Booker staff is used for all stripping out, decorations, and minor preparation building works, furniture manufacture and installation.
TS Booker prefers to deliver the products in our own vehicles, the products are off loaded by TS Booker employees and distributed round the site by TS Booker employees. All staff are trained in handling and distribution of furniture as part of the Manual Handling guidance notes.
Our Turnkey project solutions include the following services:
- No obligation Site surveys, design consultations and CAD drawings.
- Fully itemised quotations and value engineering.
- Heating system upgrades
- New electrical wiring incl. The infrastructure for Interactive whiteboards
- New plumbing and waste systems incl. New gas monitoring system and isolation valves when required.
- New suspended ceilings with acoustic tiles
- New recessed lighting
- New non-slip vinyl safety flooring and carpets when required.
- Fully installed new furniture and fittings.
- Fully installed new equipment and machinery when required.
TS Booker is a company that is large enough to cope with major projects but still small enough to care about the smaller requirements. The same attention to detail and service is offered to projects of all values.