Worktops > Laminate Worktops
- TS Booker High-Pressure Laminate faced worktops are available in 25mm or 40mm thicknesses and a range of depths from 600mm to 1500mm as standard.
- The worktops are fabricated by TS Booker using a Medium Density fibreboard (MDF) core.
- The exposed edges are lipped with Ex 16mm Solid grade laminate or hardwood prior to facing and balancing with high-pressure laminate.
- All lippings and laminates are bonded under pressure. Worktop lengths are supplied to suit the environment and access to the areas.
- TS Booker offers a range of colours and patterns in the collection that help create light and modern teaching environments to suit each age group and curriculum area.
- TS Booker laminate worktops are suitable for Nursery and Infant classroom wet areas, Primary school classroom benching, ICT classroom benching, computer benching,
- Design technology benching, Food technology worktops, Science benching, Art and Textiles rooms, school desks and classroom tables.
- The edges of the worktops are impact resistant and withstand the rigours of modern school environments.
- The laminate surfaces are easily wiped clean and maintain their looks despite continued wear and tear.