Worktops > Hardwood Worktops
- TS Booker Texwood Hardwood worktops are available in 25mm or 40mm thicknesses and a range of depths from 600mm to 1500mm as standard.
- The worktops are fabricated using small strips of hardwood glued and compressed together creating a solid panel.
- The hardwood worktops are available in lengths supplied to suit the environment and access to the areas.
- TS Booker offers a range of hardwood worktops in the collection that include Iroko worktops, Oak worktops and Beech worktops.
- TS Booker hardwood worktops are generally used on Design technology benching, Science benching and Laboratory tables and Art tables.
- The worktops can be easily refurbished by removing the top worn surface and refinishing.