Open Under Benching > Front Leg Benching
- TS Booker front leg benching is available in a range of worktop types and worktop depths and heights.
- The 32mm square section welded tubular steel leg frames are manufactured to suit the worktop height and depths chosen.
- The leg frames are available in a range of standard epoxy powder finishes and come complete with M10 adjustable feet for level adjustment fixing to the floor.
- Front leg support frames are particularly useful in areas where heavy loads are being used on the bench tops.
- This leg frame is often use in Technology classrooms to support benching with machinery on the worktops.
- The sytem can used for perimeter wall benching, peninsulars and island units.
- Cable management basket trays and worktop cable outlets are also available for wire managed workstations.