- The Evolution range was introduced to meet the needs of existing clients where the TS Booker Signature range had previously been installed.
- The Evolution range is a value engineered solution that uses a cost effective carcass solution yet still maintains the high quality door finishes.
- This range has been installed in Science laboratories, Technology rooms, Art suites and offices in Schools, colleges and Universities.
- Previous clients have been impressed with the robustness of the full length piano door hinge and choice of colours available.
- The range includes many widths, heights and depth of units with shelves, drawers and tray storage available.
Unit Panels & Cross Rails
18mm Melamine faced medium density fibreboard (MF/MDF) edged with 2mm ABS. Joints strengthened using threaded cross dowels and bolts.
2mm ABS to match the carcass colour or door laminate
18mm Melamine faced medium density fibreboard (MF/MDF) edged with 2mm ABS
Unit Shelf Edge
2mm ABS to match the shelf colou
Unit Back Panel
8mm Melamine faced medium density fibreboard (MF/MDF) grooved into the bottom panel and secured into a top vertical rail with screws. Unit Colour options. White ref Kronospan K101. Light grey ref Kronospan U112.
Door & Drawer Fronts
Inset door & drawer fronts - 18mm Medium density fibreboard (MDF) edged with solid grade laminate (Trespa) prior to facing both sides with high pressure laminate.
Door & Drawer Front Edges
Ex 6mm Black solid grade laminate (Trespa). Door colour options. Internal face of door is White ref Print 130. Seen face of door from Formica Fundamentals or TS Booker Lawcris (Duropal) ranges - Typically 44 plain colours & 18 wood grain finishes available.
15mm White MF/MDF ref Kronospan K101 with white ABS edges.
Box Drawer Runners
Roller Drawer runners, single extension, 30 kg capacity, base mounting, cream-white finish, 450 mm length with 350 mm extension Ref 423.44.445.
File Drawer Runners
Accuride Ball bearing drawer runners, 450mm length with 450mm extension, 40kg capacity, Bright Zinc finish.
Zinc Alloy shelf support, plug in for Ø 5mm hole, 150kg load carrying capacity With recessed seat, twin grooves and shelf-fixing lug Ref 282.24.720 - Unit ends drilled for 64mm adjustment.
Full length, rolled straight, heavy duty, chrome plated Piano hinge. Width open 32mm, pin diameter 2.5mm, roll width 5mm, material thickness 1mm, hole centre 72mm and hole diameter 4mm.
128mm Nickel D handle - 8mm steel.